Checkout a Skydiving tour in Whistler, BC!
Select a skydiving tour for the thrill of your life!
“Jumping is fun! Skydiving is not just falling; it is flying—the closest we have been able to come to free, unencumbered, non-mechanical individual flight,”
– Mike Turoff in the book The Skydiver’s Handbook.
Whistler Tandem Skydiving Experience
A tandem skydive is the SIMPLEST way to experience your first jump. Your experience will consist of approximately 20 minutes of ground briefing followed by a scenic flight with views of the mountains and the valley below as you make your way to an exit altitude of 10,500 ft.
Once we reach our jump altitude, you will exit the plane attached to your instructor and experience the adrenaline of freefall for approx. 45 seconds before opening the tandem parachute at about 5,000 feet.
You will descend slowly, carving through the sky for about 5 minutes before landing softly nearby waiting friends!
Each Tandem Skydiving Experience Package Includes:
- Skydive from 10,500 feet!
- With the training, preparation, aircraft ride, jump, and video editing, you should plan on being here for about 1/2 a day. However, usually, we will have you on your way home in 2-3 hours
- Twenty-minute plane ride in G-BUS (4 passengers)
- 45 seconds of freefall
- Pre-jump training
- Use of jumpsuit, goggles and other equipment needed
- First Jump Certificate
- 6 – 8 minute DVD of your skydive, professionally edited with music and special effects!
Important Whistler Skydiving Information:
- All participants are required to read and sign a release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks, and indemnity agreement.
- Closed toe footwear is required
- Maximum weight limit per participant is 100kg/220 lbs
Gift Certificates Also Available
Jump out of a plane!