The next time someone asks you to “Go jump off a bridge” respond in kind, “OK sure, love to”!
Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River.
Opened in 2002, Whistler Bungee has a perfect safety record. Open everyday, all year round, Whistler Bungee is open in all weather conditions throughout the year.
Whether you jump on your own, tandem, or in a wheelchair, Whistler Bungee will give you an unforgettable experience for adrenaline seekers of all ages. Experience what thousands of bungee jumpers each year find as a thrill of a lifetime!
First Time Whistler Bungee Jump Includes:
- Transportation from Whistler village included if required
- Any spectators requiring transportation to the site and back, the cost will be $10 / person.
- $130 /person ( tax included )
- After your first jump you are a member of Whistler Bungee and future jumps are $80. $10 for transportation if required.
- Organize a group of 10 or more and receive discount pricing. $105 /person
- FREE T-SHIRT WITH EVERY JUMP
Hours of Operation
- Summer ( May 18 – September 23)
- 12pm – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 11am – 5pm Saturday / Sunday
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Pre-booking required year round
- Fall / Winter / Spring
- Open everyday. Contact us to book.
- All customers are required to fill out a liability waiver prior to bungee jumping.
- Customers under the age if 19 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver prior to bungee jumping.
- Weight limits are between 45lb and 350lbs.